Current employment opportunities
about 1 month ago
Ross Montessori School Employment Opportunities for 2019/20
We are always looking for caring individuals to be part of our rural, resort learning community. For the 2019/20 school year, we are interested in meeting:
Part-time staff starts at $15 per hour. PERA benefits included. Pay for fall, winter, and spring breaks!
· Part-time lower elementary classroom assistant (20 hours/week)
· Bus Drivers for the daily route (3 hours per day) $22/hour
· Substitute teachers
Before You Apply: If you are interested in applying for a faculty position, note application requirements
· Minimum of Bachelor of Arts degree (Facility/Transportation Manager, Bus Driver, and Classroom assistants exempted from this requirement)
· Possess a true love of following the child and nurturing life-long learners
· AMS or AMI Montessori credential, and ESSA teacher qualified status as per Colorado Department of Education https://www.cde.state.co.us/fedprograms/tii/a_hqt (or) be enrolled in a Montessori program, (or) be willing to participate in on-site training
· Significant lead teaching experience in an authentic Montessori environment preferred
· Willingness to balance the demands of providing high-quality Montessori experience in a charter school environment; authorized through the Charter School Institute (Denver, Colorado)
· Familiarity with charter school accountability requirements
· Understanding of standards-based curriculum alignment and progress monitoring systems that ensure fidelity of program implementation
· True desire for collaboration
· Commitment to open, honest communication in the spirit of continuous improvement
Interested: Before calling, please provide a completed application found at www.rossmontessori.org/careers-at-ross via e-mail to Sonya Hemmen, Head of School, Ross Montessori School, firstname.lastname@example.org. Call 970-963-7199 for any questions or to request additional information.
Ross Montessori School Mission 2045
The mission of Ross Montessori School is to prepare compassionate life-long learners to have a positive impact on the world.
Children, Joy of Discovery, Dedication to Mastery, Compassionate Love, Community
We envision a time when Ross Montessori School will be an exemplary educational institution and recognized as such all over the world. Educators from all backgrounds will observe and learn from our model, grounded in the Montessori Method. Parents will choose our school over any other with a steadfast belief in the value we create for the children, families, and communities we serve.
Our children will be immersed in the joy of discovery. Programming will be enriched with art, music, and drama through all the seasons. Students will actively participate in community service projects and conservation programs, and every child will emerge as a creative and competent problem solver.
We will send citizens into the world who have a profound impact on their communities. They will face adversity and challenge with humility, grace, and compassion. They will inspire others to better the Earth and its inhabitants. All who know them will be better for it for generations into the future.